1. Project Shine. Supermodel, Project Runway host, and businesswoman Heidi Klum was in Toronto this week promoting her new fragrance, Shine. The multitasking style maven sat down with FLARE to discuss her latest endeavour.
2. H & Marni. H&M is at it again. Amidst the launch of their new Versace for H&M line, and a collaboration with The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo costume designer Trish Summerville, H&M has snuck in another stylish line created by Marni.
3. Grammy Breakdown. The Grammy nominations are out and the competition is fierce. Take a look at those up for the coveted award (including the Canadian reps!) and find out who got snubbed this year.
4. Jumping for Jonas. Joe Jonas, known for his boy-band antics in family trio, The Jonas Brothers, and his high profile relationships with celebrity it-girls, was in Toronto for the opening of a new Calvin Klein location. We were there the moment he stepped on stage and the girls went wild.
5. Dan Levy on Holiday Cheer. Whatever happened to kindness and compassion? Dan Levy takes a look around and tells us why we need to up our game.