1. Gosling Gold. FLARE fave and sexy man-about-town Ryan Gosling isn’t just a pretty face. Or a hot bod. Or a smoldering look. He can also act. The award season nominations are rolling in, and Gosling’s at the top of the list.
2. Simons Says. With Marc Jacobs out of the running, the rumours have begun to swirl around Jil Sanders designer Raf Simons. Will he be the next head designer at Dior?
3. Year Of The Dragon. Perhaps the most anticipated movie of the year, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, was the perfect inspiration for a new clothing collab by H&M and costume designer Trish Summerville. We were at the Toronto launch for a first look at the goth hacker garb.
4. Apple Of My Iris. Iris Apfel, style star extraordinaire, has a slew of projects on the go. Our fave: a makeup collaboration with M.A.C filled with all kinds of colourful lipsticks and lacquers to brighten up your face and your day.
5. Sugar & Spice. In the spirit of the holidays, the FLARE team has created a fashionable gingerbread house to raise money for a new UNICEF health tent. Vote for our submission so that even more money will be donated in FLARE‘s name!