1. It’s a little bit retro. The collection makes use of colour blocking that is inspired by the Canadian uniforms worn at the Montreal 1976 Olympic Games.
2. It’s fit for the Canadian climate. There are t-shirts spring, scarves, mittens, toques and knitted layers for snow days, and even a windbreaker for those gusty days.
3. It’s affordable. Items range from $5 to $125, so there is a piece for every price budget.
4. It’s designed for everyone. From toddlers to elders, the line-up of styles includes all. Knitted zip sweaters, plaid button ups, collegiate cardigans and quilted jackets come in an assortment of sizes for everyone on your cheer squad.
5. It’s Canadian. Showing national pride never goes out of style.
Click to see our top 8 items from the collection.