1. The JW Anderson show. Ok, so an entire show is a lot to list, but instantly fell in love with this collection. You know its good when you instantly start re-calculating your wardrobe budget to allow for the addition of his pieces.
2. The very kind editor who shared her umbrella with me as it began to rain on a cue of ticket-holders waiting to enter the House of Holland show. London weather just can’t seem to make up its mind!
3. Stunning venue for Jonathan Saunders. You can’t complain about ‘destination’ venues when they are this awe-inspiring. Incredible view of West London at sunset, interior lit with halogen tubes in candy colours.
4. Chunky padlock necklaces in rose gold at House of Holland. Seems even jewelry is getting into the pretty pastel game!
5. Crossing paths with friendly faces looking oh-so-lovely; the crew of The Coveteur en route to snap the closets of London’s chicest.