Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, celebrates her 30th birthday today. After gracing the red carpet at the UK premiere of War Horse on Sunday night, we expect Middleton is laying low on her big day following a busy night amongst the stars. Recently, the Duchess was named the Honorary Colonel of the Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment.
Here’s a look back at Kate’s greatest moments so far:
1. The Royal Wedding: From her dress by Alexander McQueen to the unforgettable kiss on the balcony, Prince William and Kate’s grand ceremony was watched by millions around the world.
2. Will & Kate In Canada: Only a few months after the wedding, the Royal couple landed on North American soil and toured the US and Canada. From Ottawa to Calgary, we were their tracking Kate’s every stylish move.
3. The Middleton Effect: The Duchess of Cambridge’s ensembles sell, and sell well. From Zara’s affordable finds to Canada’s own Smythe, everything Middleton touches turns to gold. As cash registers continue to ring, we breakdown the Duchess’ effect on fashion.
4. Kate’s Fashion Repeats: Some Royals may never wear an outfit twice but Middleton brings a much needed reality check and shows off multiple ways to wear the same piece. From classic nude pumps to a strong set of staple dresses, the Duchess always puts a stylish spin when donning the same look twice.
5. The Best of Kate in 2011: A look back at Kate Middleton’s greatest fashion moments of 2011. From the red carpet to jet-setting around the world, we select 15 of Middleton’s most inspiring outfits.