Nothing makes us more excited than a fresh mani/pedi when sandal season hits. Strike that. Nothing makes us happier than fresh mani/pedis all through sandal season—starting with the first warm day and ending with the last dregs of balmy weather. Blend up a margarita, lay back on your lawn or balcony and base-coat-two-coat-top-coat it up!
1. Sephora Collection Color Hit Nail Polish in Under the Covers, $6, sephora.com.
The white mani is in this season. It especially accentuates olive skin or a faux tan, but this trendy shade is eye-popping on alabaster and ebony skin alike.
2. Clinique Nail Enamel in Hot Date, $18, clinique.ca.
Grape popsicle. Need we say more?
3. Essie nail polish in The More The Merrier, $11, at mass market retailers.
Lime green polish looks out of place in fall or winter, so take advantage of the summer months and layer on two coats now. Have your sunnies ready. This hue is bright, bright, bright.
4. Guerlain Color Lacquer in À La Parisienne, $25, sephora.com.
Reds and corals are classic go-with-everything hues. You’ll be one hot tamale if you select from this colour family.
5. Ciaté Paint Pots in Sand Dune, $14, ebeauty.ca.
Full-on gold—we’re talking skin, lids, lips and nails—is the way to go for an ultra-glam effect.